Sheepish Grin Knit Company is the label on my hand-dyed yarns and the business end of Maker’s House. Through Sheepish Grin, I’m dedicated to crafting unrelenting, ardent colour on premium yarn bases for the discerning knitter. Inspiration for colours comes from my environment at home in the North Okanagan & from my travels abroad to places like New Zealand, Cuba & the West Indies, Southeast Asia & Japan.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Welcome to Maker’s House
What Goes On?
- RT @Phineas: I don’t object to your turning a mailbox into a Pac-Man ghost, sir, but I question your commitment to craftsmanship. http://t.… 22 hours ago
- RT @ruditee: The Neighbours cat just stole my sausage. 22 hours ago
- Made a bet w/ myself that I couldn't knit another 2" before falling asleep. I lost. Going 2 bed b4 I get a dpn in the eye. #knit #addiction 1 day ago
- My apologies to Armstrong for my confused driving. I was having troubles finding the polls. Found them & voted. 1 week ago
- Heading out the door, tot in tow, going to the polls. Have you voted yet? #BCelxn 1 week ago
Lookin’ for something?
30 Days of Creativity aidan knight alternative firing Artsolutely baby baking beer bread berry picking chocolate clay colourway cookies craft fair diapers drawing epistolary sign off framing free pattern herb tags knitting Maker's House Amazing Chocolate Duo Oatmeal Coconut Cookies nappies newborn new zealand oatmeal peaches pit fired poncho print making recipe remington rand screen printing silk screen soakers spiced ginger cookies studio Swimmy the edible baby song travel story typewriter vcac vernon bc vernon community arts centre yarn yarn shop
Notice of Copyright
Links to Maker's House are always welcome, but all content, including my images, patterns and text, are copyrighted so be a sport and request permission before using them, yo.